This App is made for Radio Frequency (RF) engineers and students by RF engineers and students. Here you will find various simple RF circuit calculators, which would help you to
- convert wavelength to frequency;
- convert power levels –> W, dBm, dBW;
- synthesize capacitive and inductive transformers;
- visualize amplitude and angle modulated signals in time domain;
- make a fast estimation of quantities, such as skin depth, available noise power, bandwidth of CW modulated signals and many more.
The App also contains short summaries on RF and microwave circuits as well as a free book on RF circuit design with the following chapters:
- Passive RF circuits.
- Linear active two-ports.
- Noise and distortion.
- Power and nonlinear RF-Amplifiers.
- Mixers and detectors.
- Modulation, transmission, and demodulation.
The quizzes are included to test your knowledge of the topic.
The App will ask for Internet and Local storage access to download and store a book on RF circuit design in .pdf format.
The development of the App has been supported by the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), so NO adds or any other type of monetization is included.
RF circuits toolbox is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-16. The program can be installed on Android.
RF circuits toolbox (version 0.0.1) has a file size of 3.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.